Cementex double-insulated tools:
– Comply with the IEC 900 standard
– Comply with ASTM F1505-01 standard
– Help you meet the requirements of OSHA Safety Related Work Practices, NFPA 70E Standard and CSA-Z462
Cementex double-insulated tools are:
– Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1,000 VAC/1,500DC when working on live parts
– Made in the U.S.A.
– Marked with the international safety symbol —
Audible “click” and/or a few degrees of travel provide simple, fast indication of micrometer
– accurate torque settings.
• Low friction torque control mechanism produces accurate readings in either direction.
• Accuracy is ± 4% of setting right hand (clockwise) and ± 6% of setting left hand
(counterclockwise) within upper 80% of scale.
• Two calibration adjustments (major and fine) permit easy and precise torque settings.
Most conventional torque wrenches have only one adjustment.
• Dual scale models give readings in in.-lbs./Newton Meters or ft.-lbs./Newton Meters.
• Spring-loaded or Twist-locking collar locks scale on desired reading and remains in locked
position. Wrench cannot be left inadvertently unlocked.
• Heavy-duty, reversible ratchet models have quick-shift lever to allow easy single-hand
• Store all adjustable models at their lowest torque setting.
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year On Coating, Lifetime on Tool|