Features and benefits:
• Easy to install these consumer units, single clip on to Din Rail, compact in nature making wiring easier and simplifying your circuit system. Ergonomically designed with robust connections. IP20B terminal shutters.
• Schneider ‘VisiSafe’ for safer operation and maintenance work on electrical circuits. Absolute safety of circuit protection guaranteed.
• Schneider ‘VisiTrip’ for easier fault detection in the MCB outgoers. This can help reduce intervention time greatly, protecting the device before any further electrical problems occur.
• 1P (number of protected poles).
• Nominal currents ranging from 1 to 63 Amps.
• Full compatibility with Acti 9 RCDs and MCCBs.
• Operating voltage up to 440 V ac, insulation voltage 500 V.
• Additional add-on earth leakage protection devices are available. This offers you better continuity of service.
• Schneider Green Premium classed product.
Protection ratings & Safety features (See datasheet for further details) –
• IP20 conforming to IEC 60529. Protection against solid objects up to 12mm e.g. fingers, small tools.
• Pollution degree level of 3 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2.
• EN/IEC 60947-2 & EN/IEC 60898-1.
• Operating temperature (for operation) -35 to 70 ° C.
• Padlockable, providing extra protection.
• DC current circuit protection / Motor circuit protection.
• Polluted environments/networks.
• Any circuit types within industrial/commercial buildings.
Q&A: What is the differences in the Tripping Curves B, C, and D?
A: Curve B: Tripping: 3 to 5 times the rated current.
Applications: protection of generators, persons, very long cables
Curve C: Tripping: 5 to 10 times the rated current
Applications: protection of circuits and general applications
Curve D: Tripping: 10 to 14 times the rated current
Applications: protection of high surge circuits, welders, transformers and motors
The Acti9 come in either Curve B , C or D. Please refer to specifications for specific type.
A9F54106 Schneider Electric MCB
This model has tripping curve type C that trips instantly at a rate of five to ten times its rated current. 1 pole breaker and a breaking capacity of 10 kA.
Merlin Gerin – MCBs
Miniature Circuit Breakers; Contact Position indicated by switch levers
|Number of Poles||1|
|Current Rating||6 A|
|Tripping Characteristics||Type C|
|Rated AC Voltage||12 → 60 V, 100 → 133 V, 220 → 240 V|
|Mounting Style||DIN Rail|
|Rated DC Voltage||12 → 48 V, 72 V|
|Breaking Capacity||10 kA|
|Circuit Breaker Type||MCB|
|Terminal Contact Type||Screw|
|Reset Actuator Type||Rocker|